Every time you submit an assignment to us you will receive a personalized, world class service. While our writers are busy writing your manuscript, you can relax, knowing that you will receive a manuscript written in flawless English, which will meet the international publishing standards.
You can use our Medical and Biomedical Manuscript Rewriting service 1) before submitting your manuscript to a journal for publication, or 2) at the time of re-submission of your manuscript to a journal.
Our Medical and Biomedical Manuscript Rewriting service includes:
- Manuscript Rewriting: We will re-structure and re-organize your manuscript by rewriting whole or parts of the manuscript to improve logic, flow and clarity of presentation which will improve the impact of your manuscript. We will review data in text, tables, figures and figure legends for discrepancies. We will also edit the manuscript for English language. After rewriting, your manuscript will be ready for immediate submission to the journal.
- Tables and graphs: We will edit or create tables and graphs to supplement the data presented in the manuscript.
- Figures: We will also format the figures to meet the technical requirements of the journal and rewrite figure legends, if required.
- References: We will check all references included in the bibliography for accuracy and ensure that citations in the text and in the list of citations match with each other. If required we will add latest references to the list of citations.
- Journal Formatting: We will format the manuscript including text, tables, figure legends, references and abstract according to the instructions to authors of the journal where you want to submit your manuscript.
If you require, we will format your manuscript to conform to AMA or APA styles. If no specific style is indicated we will format the manuscript according to "Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals" and the citations by "Vancouver Style" which are the most commonly used formatting systems required by medical and biomedical journals.
Your satisfaction is our absolute priority.